Your back-up when things go wrong
At Mechcool, we understand the importance of minimising downtime when and if problems occur with your heating or air conditioning units. That is why, with one call, we will come out and work on your equipment as soon as we can.
If we are unable to come to you immediately, we will advise you on the best ways to handle the situation until we are able to reach you.
If your system is malfunctioning, it can cause serious consequences for your business if it is not fixed in good time. Some of the following problems can occur:
- If your air conditioning unit or heating equipment is leaking, this can cause bad damage to any property or stock around it, costing your business serious money to replace.
- Your IT equipment could be at risk if there is a failure in the air conditioning unit.
- If your heating breaks during the winter months, this could cause you to lose valuable business.
If your heating or cooling system has malfunctioned and you need us to attend to it urgently, you can get in contact with us by giving us a call on 01403 791307 and we will get one of our fully trained team members out to help you as soon as we can.
Avoid an emergency with regular maintenance
To avoid doing costly damage, we recommend having regular, ongoing maintenance to ensure that your climate control systems are always performing to the best of their ability. There are several benefits to having regular maintenance, which are
- Prevent avoidable breakdowns - Having your systems maintained and serviced regularly allows them to work to optimal performance and means they are less likely to breakdown. This also means that the likelihood of expensive repair work is severely minimised.
- Boost energy efficiency - Having your systems working to optimal performance means they will conserve far more energy, reducing your carbon footprint and any negative environmental impact.
- Reduce running costs - Once again, having your systems working at their best performance means that the running costs will be reduced significantly, as they are working far more efficiently.
- Guarantee - Having regular maintenance carried out by a certified installer also guarantees your equipment is covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
- Prolong life expectancy - Regular maintenance can mean that your units last a lot longer than those that are not maintained at all.
If you are interested in finding out more about our regular maintenance contracts, get in touch with us by giving us a call on 01403 791307.
Out of hours maintenance
If you need any out of hours work undertaken on your equipment, we are here to help. This can prevent disruption to your employees as well as to any of your customers, as no one is disturbed whilst our team work.
Our fully qualified team are specialists in carrying out planned preventative maintenance on climate control systems out of hours. This type of work can be done at no extra cost (minimum 10 units) to your business.